Receiving gifts warms my heart

They make a person feel special and seen. It tells us that these people truly care for us and that we can trust them.
Getting+gifts+is+a+way+to+show+friends+and+family+love+during+a+specific+time+of+the+year.+
MONSTERA | PEXELS
Getting gifts is a way to show friends and family love during a specific time of the year.

Ah, Christmas. It’s my favorite time of the year, especially since Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love giving and receiving gifts, but I prefer receiving them more.

When I receive a gift, it makes me feel happy. It also shows me that I am loved and known. My heart feels warm every time I receive something. 

It makes me feel even better when they get me something I’ve been wanting for a long time or if they just know what I want without even asking me.

You don’t understand how much I appreciate it when someone gives me something.

When a person gives me a gift, I can see how happy they are while giving me the gift. Seeing someone get happy just because they’re giving me a gift makes me even happier.

Their gifts will be something I will cherish for a long time, even if it’s the tiniest thing or a gift card. 

I cherish these gifts because I obviously mean something to this person. I enjoy getting these surprises from my friends and family.

There’s this certain thrill you feel when you get a gift. The best way I can explain it is how when a little kid is given their favorite candy or food.  

Many people probably don’t know this, but it makes a person feel special and seen. It tells us that these people truly care for us and that we can trust them. 

This poll has ended.

What do you prefer during the holidays?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.