The final stretch of the semester

Choruses of “good luck” between students can be heard in the hallways
PEXELS | ZEN CHUNG
Make sure to study! Students will have two finals everyday for three days!

With the first semester coming to a close, finals will be held on campus for all students from Wednesday, Dec. 15, through Friday, Dec. 17.

Students and faculty will adhere to the minimum day schedule, with dismissal at 1:21 p.m. School will begin at 8:30 a.m., as per usual, but there will only be two class periods as opposed to having all 6 class periods in one day.

On Wednesday, students must report to their period one class prior to lunch and period four class after lunch. On Thursday, students will head to their period two and period 5. Friday will end the semester with periods three and six.

Each class period is two hours and four minutes long. Following the first final of the day, students will not be permitted breakfast-in-the-classroom (BIC) or nutrition, but there will be a lunch period following the first final period. Students are not allowed to leave campus during finals and can only use the restroom after finishing them, even if the class is not over.

Following a 37-minute lunch break, students will be required to attend their final of the day. Office hours will still take place after dismissal and are available for students to ask questions, seek help or voice their concerns.

Grades will be finalized at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, Dec.17, and mailed to students the following day on Saturday morning.

This poll has ended.

Will you study for your finals?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.