College and Career Chella

Facebook

Instagram

COLLEGE CONNECTIONS

College and Career Chella

California Colleges Visit Van Nuys

Unsure about your future after graduation? The College and Career Chella, designed to help students decide their plans and career paths after high school, will take place on the Quad Oct. 25.

“I think all grade levels would benefit from this because regardless of what grade you are, you want to know what you want to do after high school,” said Malissa Vanegas, Van Nuys High School’s Pupil Services & Attendance Counselor.

“It is better for students because it opens your mind to things that you might not have had in mind before.”

Attending the event will be representatives from Community Colleges (CCs), California State Universities (CSUs), and Universities of California (UCs) who will publicize the opportunities that each of their colleges have available for their students.

On the day of the event, if not the entire week, students are encouraged to show school spirit and wear their favorite college apparel to school. The event will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and is open for all students to attend.

Raymond Yang* on October 21, 2017