Three things to do to get into the Lunar New Year spirit this weekend

From visiting museums to shopping at malls, there is no shortage of activities you can do to kick off the Year of the Dragon over the next couple days.
The USC Pacific Asian Museum is home to some of the most unique cultural experiences you can find around Los Angeles this Lunar New Years weekend.
USC Pacific Asia Museum

This free public event, offering live performances, art activities, lion dances and more, is perfect for visiting with family and friends! Hosted on the USC campus, this will take place on Saturday, Feb. 10, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Make sure to check the online calendar to see the schedule of events before taking part in the Lunar spirit! 46 North Los Robles Ave., Pasadena, California 91101 Feb. 10

The USC Pacific Asian Museum is home to some of the most unique cultural experiences you can find around Los Angeles this Lunar New Year’s weekend. (USC | Pacific Asian Museum)
Home to awesome characters and rides, Disneys California Adventure is offering special character interactions, delicious food and immersive shows for guests this Lunar New Year.
Lunar New Year Celebration at Disney California Adventure

Are you going to Disneyland this weekend? Watch the Lunar New Year parade and water show in Disney California Adventure! Mulan’s Lunar New Year Parade will honor culture, family, friendships, dragon puppets, warriors and dragons! There is also a nighttime water parade to watch before going home with good luck and fortune. Make sure to watch the shows before they end on Feb. 18. 1313 Disneyland Dr., Anaheim, CA 92802 Jan. 23 – Feb. 18

Home to awesome characters and rides, Disney’s California Adventure is offering special character interactions, delicious food and immersive shows for guests this Lunar New Year. (LATimes)
Citadel Outlets Lunar New Year Celebration

Citadel Outlets, an outlet mall located just outside of Los Angeles, will host a Lunar New Year celebration. A celebration for the Year of the Dragon will leave your friends or family with smiles on their faces. Located in the center court, from noon until 3 p.m. on Feb. 10-11. Enjoy the shops, sights, and culture found at the Citadel. 100 Citadel Dr., Commerce, CA 90040 Feb. 10 – 11