Swim team freestyles to victory

The girls swim team earned first place with 384 points and the boys won second with 330 points on their April 27 meet.
Both+teams+have+secured+victories+in+their+most+recent+outing.+
JIM DE RAMOS | PEXELS
Both teams have secured victories in their most recent outing.

Highlights April, 27 | 

• The girls pulled through with Leah Cariaga, Paola Correa, Lesli Alvarez and Nicole Tover getting first for the two hundred yard medley relay.
  • The boys not far behind the girls with Angelo Keating getting second place for two hundred yard freestyle  and Edgar Lalafarian with a fifty yard freestyle.
  • Arman Mkrtumyan, Angelo Keating, Viet Thanh and Ben Gutiererrez coming in second place for a four hundred yard relay. 

What’s next | The next swim meet will take place on May 5 at Birmingham high school for league finals where Edgar Lalafarin with be competing.

The word on campus | “This was my first swim meet and it will for sure be one to remember. It was very thrilling and interesting and I hope to have the same experience if not better,” Edgar said. 

For the books | 

• 7 wins, 0 losses 
  • Division Valley Mission