VOLLEYBALL | Girls fell short of victory

Girls Volleyball is defeated yet again after strong start and a failed comeback attempt from behind.
3%2C+2%2C+1+GO+WOLVES%21+All+hands+in+for+Girls+volleyball+as+they+prepare+to+start+their+next+set.+
Beverly Regino | The Mirror
3, 2, 1 GO WOLVES! All hands in for Girls volleyball as they prepare to start their next set.

Wolves went up against the Kennedy Cougars on Sept. 20, 2021, narrowly losing out in the fourth set 27-29. 

The girls team started the game off strong, taking the first set with a score of 25-14.

The second set was very intense. You could hear the crowd from outside the gym. Although they struggled in the second set, the girls attempted to make a comeback from behind. Unfortunately, the referee blew the whistle before the girls got a chance to get their points back, which caused them to lose the set 21-25.

In the third set, the girls faltered and lost 25-15. The girls regained their momentum in the fourth set, making one final attempt at a comeback. The game’s fourth set was entertaining as both teams were neck and neck up until the very end.

This was a very intense game. The girls played to the best of their ability and you can see so much improvement in the way they communicate and talk to each other.