Three fun things to do this weekend to take your mind off of school

From thrilling basketball games to a classical symphony concert, there’s plenty to do that will allow you to de-stress this weekend.
Sure to be a nail-biter, the game between the Lakers and the Spurs kicks off 2024s March Madness.
San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers

The Lakers and Spurs are having an exciting rematch this Friday, Feb. 23 at 7:30 p.m. Hopefully, the Lakers will bring their best for this upcoming game, considering the Spurs have the upper hand right now. The event will be at Crypto.com Arena and tickets are $214 for normal seats. As March Madness approaches, basketball fans are all wondering: Will the Lakers triumph on their home turf, or will the Spurs take home yet another victory? 1111 S Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90015  Feb. 23

Sure to be a nail-biter, the game between the Lakers and the Spurs kicks off 2024’s March Madness.
The Broadway smash-hit and Tony Award-winning show will be performing for a short time at a theater just outside of LA.
“The Lion King” Musical

This Saturday, Feb. 22, at 2 p.m., the musical “The Lion King” will perform at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts. The award-winning show features the same riveting story from the animated film reimagined for the stage. Tickets for the event are $189 for a standard ticket. This is a musical event you won’t want to miss. 600 Town Center Dr., Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Feb. 24

The rich music and vibrant stories that classical music provide can be soothing for the stressed-out student.
Topanga Symphony Concert

For those who love classical music, head out to this event on Sunday, Feb. 25. The event is at Topanga Community Center. It is completely free, and everyone can enjoy a relaxing evening surrounded by the music of Haydn and Dvorak. The event starts at 3 p.m. and runs until 5 p.m. Come with your family or friends and enjoy a calm outing together. 1440 N Topanga Canyon Blvd., Topanga, CA 90290  Feb. 25