The softball team is unable to quench their thirst for victory

The Wolves’ softball team went against the Reseda Regents on Tuesday, April 11, and were mauled with a losing score of 4-21.

Highlights | 

• In the first inning, the Wolves were unable to stop the opposing team, causing the Regents to score 10 runs.
  • In the fourth inning, the Lady Wolves couldn’t keep up with the Regents, ending the inning with a score of 4-16.
  • In the fifth inning, the Wolves’ game was starting to fall apart, with the Regents scoring an additional 5 runs.

What’s next | The softball team will next take on San Fernando High School, hoping for a better outcome on Tuesday, April 25, at Canoga Park. 

The word on campus | “I’m a big fan of the softball team and I’ve been watching them since the start of their season and I will continue to support them ‘til the end of their season,” said Emely Arevalo.

Our thoughts | The softball team has only won one game in their season so far which is a little disappointing. However, we believe that with more hard work and perseverance, they will have a high chance of being able to achieve more wins throughout the rest of their season.

For the books | 

• 1 win, 7 losses
  • Valley Mission League