A quick look at the 2024 Grammys

A quick look at the 2024 Grammys
Top Winners
Top Winners
  • Miley Cyrus won her first-ever Grammy for  “Best Pop Solo Performance.”
  • Taylor Swift won “Album of the Year” for her album “Midnights.” While accepting her award, she announced her new album, “The Tortured Poets Department,” coming out on April 19 of this year. She now has a total of 14 Grammys. 
  • Victoria Monét won “Best New Artist.” 
  • Pop supergroup Boygenius won its first Grammy as a group for “Best Alternative Music Album” and  “Best Rock Performance.”  
  • Iconic sibling duo Finneas and Billie Eilish won “Song of the Year” for the “Barbie” original, “What Was I Made For.”
  •   “Record of the Year” was awarded to Miley Cyrus, making this her second Grammy overall and of the night. 
(PEOPLE)
Most Memorable Outfits
Most Memorable Outfits
  • Laufey wore head-to-toe Chanel in a pink polka dot set from the Spring 2024 collection. 
  • Olivia Rodrigo wore a vintage cream Versace dress from the Spring 1995 collection.
  • Summer Walker wore a white feathered gown with a matching hat by Usama Ishtay. 
  • Boygenius paid homage to their song “We’re in Love” in white Thom Browne matching suits finished with pink carnations in their lapels. 
  • Gracie Abrams wore a simple yet flattering Chanel black satin dress. 
  • Beyoncé stunned the crowd with her bleach-blonde hair and cowboy look, completed with a checkered black Louis Vuitton suit-short look.
(PEOPLE)
Performance of the Night
Performance of the Night
  • SZA stole the show with her “Kill Bill” and “Snooze” performances, completely immersed in the world of Quentin Tarantino.
  • Joni Mitchell made her Grammys debut by performing her ballad “Both Sides Now,” accompanied by Brandi Carlile and company. 
  • Fantasia Barrino was introduced by Oprah Winfrey before performing a tribute to the legend Tina Turner. 
  • Billie Eilish sang her powerhouse ballad “What Was I Made For” accompanied by her brother Finneas on the piano. 
  • Country stars Luke Combs and Tracy Chapman performed “Fast Car.” This was Tracy Chapman’s first time back on the Grammy stage since the song’s initial release over thirty years ago.
(PEOPLE)