Game Match: Begin!

ENTERTAINMENT

Game Match: Begin!

GAMING: The VNHS tennis team brings gamers together for a night of entertainment.

Michael Phung | Entertainment Writer
March 5, 2018

The VNHS Tennis team hosted Game Night on March 2, 2018 in the Small Gym from 4-6 PM.

Students were given the opportunity to challenge others in popular video games, including Mario Kart, FIFA 18, Super Smash Bros Three and Four, Wii Sports, Dragonball Fighter Z and Injustice II. Attendees were also given the opportunity to play a board game called Risk.

Coach So and the tennis team hosted the fundraising event to gather money from ticket and food purchases as well as to entertain students with fun activities.

Michael Phung is a writer under the Entertainment section for the VNHS newspaper, The Mirror. He joined Journalism in the Fall Semester of 2017 and plans to stay until he graduates high school.

Michael likes to play computer games on his free time, especially League of Legends. When he isn’t playing games on his computer, Michael watches Youtube and Crunchyroll when he is bored. In school, Michael participates in many extracurriculars such as Red Cross, Good Neighbors, Math Club, and JROTC.

FacebookInstagramTwitter