Demolishing The Regents

SPORTS

Demolishing The Regents

BOYS VOLLEYBALL: The key to victory was in the power of the Wolves offensive plays.

Lauren Woolsey | Sports Writer
April 6, 2018

The Boys Volleyball Team squared off against the Reseda Regents on Wednesday, April.4.

“Great game to see where we are as we prepare for Monday’s match against Sylmar, we breezed through the match with consistent serving and offense from all hitters,” said Head Coach Omri.

The Wolves excelled offensively as they quickly established the offensive tempo. Throughout the match, as the players’ passing became more accurate, so did the setting. The ball was perfectly set for the outside and right side hitters to spike the ball, ultimately sweeping the Regents in three straight sets.

FINAL SCORE: 25-16, 25-10, 25-15

NEXT GAME: Van Nuys @ Canoga Park on Friday, April 6.

Lauren Woolsey is currently a Staff Sports Writer for The Mirror. She joined during her freshman year and is currently in her third year as a junior.

Lauren enjoys trying and enjoying new foods, staying active, and playing volleyball. She also enjoys watching other sports such as figure skating or swimming. She is currently on the Girls Varsity Volleyball team and is a volunteer of three years at Valley Presbyterian Hospital. When Lauren isn’t doing anything school related, she enjoys relaxing while rewatching her favorite TV shows.

FacebookInstagramTwitter